TestPro products are made up of both open-source and TestPro intellectual property (IP). The following lists both the TestPro End Usage License and the open-source products and their associate licenses that TestPro have leveraged on.
All open-source products used and distributed have NOT been modified or changed in any way. Usage and distribution of the product is as per TestPro’s interpretation of the relevant license, a reference of the relevant component can be found in the comment section, the license can be found via the respective URL.
TestPro Automation Framework or TAF End-User License Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity), referred to herein as “YOU”, and TestPro PTY LTD, referred to herein as “TESTPRO”. This software entitled TESTPRO AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK OR TAF and all documents and materials included in it are referred to herein as the “SOFTWARE”. Installing, opening or using all or any portion of this software indicates your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this End-User License Agreement referred to herein as “EULA” and that this agreement is equivalent to a written agreement signed by you. By selecting the box “I AGREE” or performing a similar electronic function, you are providing your acceptance of the terms of this agreement and acknowledge that you have legally purchased the SOFTWARE from TESTPRO on one of it’s agents. This agreement is enforceable against you and any legal entity that obtained the software and on whose behalf it is used. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, please do not use this software.
IT IS ILLEGAL AND STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, OFFER FOR SALE, LICENSE OR SUBLICENSE, GIVE OR DISCLOSE TO ANY OTHER PARTY, THIS SOFTWARE OR THE DOCUMENTS IN HARD COPY, DIGITAL FORM OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM WHETHER EXISTING OR NOT YET EXISTING, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BELOW.
The use of this software is governed by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Please read them carefully. This EULA is applicable to all of the Documents included in the Software and to the Software in its whole part. You are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms of this EULA when you install or use the Software.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. TESTPRO grants you the following rights provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA:
- Installation and use
- install the Software on a computer for use provided that such computer does not render the Software accessible to other users through local or Internet networks or other methods external to your company.
- Use by any other person, company, affiliate, corporation, Limited Liability Company, trust, or other separate legal entity will require a separate license. This includes companies that may be affiliated to you by ownership or otherwise.
- The license granted herein shall remain in effect perpetually, but shall terminate upon your use of the Software beyond the scope licensed herein or upon your violation of any term or condition hereof. All protections with which TestPro is provided under this EULA shall survive the termination of your license to use the Software.
- This EULA does not cover associated commercial test tools required for the functioning of TAF. The purchase and agreement to use those tools is the responsibility of the user and their associated company
- TAF is licensed for up to 15 users. Additional licensing requires a signed agreement with TestPro.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Other than Open Source software and methodologies TestPro retain all title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in the Software, including but not limited to all supporting documentation, files, marketing material, images, multimedia and applets. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. The Software may include security measures designed to control access and prevent unauthorized copying and use. You agree not to interfere with any such security components. TestPro permits you to download, install, use, or otherwise benefit from the functionality or intellectual property of the Software only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. Use of third party material included in the Software may be subject to the terms and conditions typically found in the party’s own license agreement. The Software includes Open Source and public domain code and methodologies. Those components are covered and protected by their own licenses. By installing and agreeing to EULA you agree to the associated component licenses.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Each party agrees that it shall not disclose to any third party any information concerning the customers, trade secrets, methods, processes or procedures or any other confidential, financial or business information of the other party which it learns during the course of its performance of this EULA, without the prior written consent of such other party. This obligation shall survive the cancellation or other termination of this EULA. The Software contains trade secrets and proprietary know-how that belong to TestPro and it is being made available to you in strict confidence. ANY USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OF ITS ALGORITHMS, PROTOCOLS OR INTERFACES, OTHER THAN IN STRICT ACCORDANCE WITH THIS EULA, MAY BE ACTIONABLE AS A VIOLATION OF TESTPRO’S TRADE SECRET RIGHTS.
- NON-TRANSFER OF RIGHTS. You may not rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign or transfer your rights in the software, or authorize any portion of the software to be copied onto another individual or legal entity’s computer.
- RESTRICTIONS. You may not:
- modify or create any derivative works of the Software or documentation, including customization, any modifications or enhancements, translation or localization without TestPro’s express written consent;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, make or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Software, or the underlying ideas or algorithms of the Software; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to Documents, TestPro servers or any other service, account, computer system or network associated with the Software or with TestPro, it’s affiliates, agents, partners and customers;
- remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices or symbols in the Software;
- block, disable, or otherwise affect any advertising, banner window, tab, link to websites and services, or other features that are part of the Software;
- incorporate, integrate or otherwise include the Software or any portion thereof into any software, program or product;
- provide false information when registering the Software;
- digitally transmit or make available the Software or its content through local networks, intranets, extranets, FTP, online discussion boards, forums, list-serve, peer-to-peer networks or technologies, newsgroups, bulletin boards, or any other mode of shared communication system, or place the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet;
- use the Software in any way that violates this EULA or any law; or
- authorize or assist any third party to do any of the things described in this section.
- PUBLICITY. You shall not refer to the existence of this EULA in any press release, website, advertising or any publicly distributed or accessible material, without the prior written consent of TestPro.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, TESTPRO AND ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, LICENSORS, CONTRIBUTORS AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS EULA OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, AND COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS BASED. TESTPRO’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS EULA IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF A CD-ROM CONTAINING THE SOFTWARE AND WILL NOT EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS (US$5.00).
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. YOU ACCEPT THE SOFTWARE “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS (IF ANY). TESTPRO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TESTPRO MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
- VIOLATIONS OF THIS EULA. TestPro reserves all rights not specifically granted to you above. TestPro will have the right to proceed against you in the event that you infringe against TestPro’s rights. Any use not within the precise scope of the license set forth herein will be considered an infringement. You acknowledge and agree that TestPro’s damages in the event of your violation of this EULA will be substantial and that TestPro will suffer irreparable harm in such event. As such, TestPro shall have the right to obtain equitable remedies, including but not limited to recovery of damages, obtaining injunctions, recovering statutory damages, recovering attorney fees, and any other available legal remedy.
- TERMINATION. TestPro shall have the sole and exclusive right to immediately terminate this EULA and suspend your license to use the Software should you fail to perform any obligation required under this EULA, engage in activity that TestPro deems harmful to its well-being or if you become bankrupt or insolvent. This EULA takes effect upon your installation of the Software and remains effective until terminated. Upon termination of this EULA by TestPro, you shall return to TestPro the original and all copies of the Software and Documents including partial copies and modifications.
- WAIVER & SEVERABILITY. TestPro’s waiver of any breach of this EULA shall not constitute an amendment to this EULA or TestPro’s waiver of subsequent breaches. If any part of this EULA is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this EULA, which will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- ELECTRONIC NOTICES. You consent that TestPro may provide you with information and notices regarding the Software and TestPro via the email address you designate when installing the Software or thereafter. TestPro may provide notices to you via (i) email if you have provided TestPro with a valid email address, or (ii) by posting the notice on the TestPro website or the Software download site which TestPro owns and operates. You may withdraw your consent for electronic notices.
- AMENDMENTS. TestPro reserves the right to unilaterally amend all offers, pricing terms or other matters pertaining to the Software, TestPro’s website or this EULA. No course of dealing or trade usage shall be deemed to amend the terms of this EULA.
- GOVERNING LAW. This EULA shall be governed by and construed under the laws of NSW Australia. You consent and agree that all legal proceedings relating to the subject matter of this EULA shall be maintained in courts sitting within the State of New South Wales AUSTRALIA, and that jurisdiction and venue for such proceedings shall lie exclusively with such courts.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT. This is the entire EULA between TestPro and you relating to the Software and it supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, warranties, communications or advertising relating to the Software.
For inquiries please contact: email@example.com
TestPro and TESTPRO AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK OR TAF, are either the registered trademarks or trademarks of TestPro PTY LTD in Australia. © 2009
TESTPRO PTY LTD – Last revised: Oct 2019 END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
TAF AZURE Agent Licensing
Licenses used in this platform:
|TAF END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT||See above|
|Apache 2.0||https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0||4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
|GNU General Public License||https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html||Basic Permissions.
All rights granted under this License are granted for the term of copyright on the Program, and are irrevocable provided the stated conditions are met. This License explicitly affirms your unlimited permission to run the unmodified Program. The output from running a covered work is covered by this License only if the output, given its content, constitutes a covered work. This License acknowledges your rights of fair use or other equivalent, as provided by copyright law.
You may make, run and propagate covered works that you do not convey, without conditions so long as your license otherwise remains in force. You may convey covered works to others for the sole purpose of having them make modifications exclusively for you, or provide you with facilities for running those works, provided that you comply with the terms of this License in conveying all material for which you do not control copyright. Those thus making or running the covered works for you must do so exclusively on your behalf, under your direction and control, on terms that prohibit them from making any copies of your copyrighted material outside their relationship with you.
Conveying under any other circumstances is permitted solely under the conditions stated below. Sublicensing is not allowed; section 10 makes it unnecessary.
|LGPL 2.1||https://opensource.org/licenses/LGPL-2.1||1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Library’s complete source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and distribute a copy of this License along with the Library.
You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
|EULA: Eclipse EPL||https://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/epl-v10.php||GRANT OF RIGHTS
a) Subject to the terms of this Agreement, each Contributor hereby grants Recipient a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute and sublicense the Contribution of such Contributor, if any, and such derivative works, in source code and object code form.
b) Subject to the terms of this Agreement, each Contributor hereby grants Recipient a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free patent license under Licensed Patents to make, use, sell, offer to sell, import and otherwise transfer the Contribution of such Contributor, if any, in source code and object code form. This patent license shall apply to the combination of the Contribution and the Program if, at the time the Contribution is added by the Contributor, such addition of the Contribution causes such combination to be covered by the Licensed Patents. The patent license shall not apply to any other combinations which include the Contribution. No hardware per se is licensed hereunder.
c) Recipient understands that although each Contributor grants the licenses to its Contributions set forth herein, no assurances are provided by any Contributor that the Program does not infringe the patent or other intellectual property rights of any other entity. Each Contributor disclaims any liability to Recipient for claims brought by any other entity based on infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise. As a condition to exercising the rights and licenses granted hereunder, each Recipient hereby assumes sole responsibility to secure any other intellectual property rights needed, if any. For example, if a third party patent license is required to allow Recipient to distribute the Program, it is Recipient’s responsibility to acquire that license before distributing the Program.
d) Each Contributor represents that to its knowledge it has sufficient copyright rights in its Contribution, if any, to grant the copyright license set forth in this Agreement.
|EULA: AUTOIT||https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/license.htm||GRANT OF LICENSE
This EULA grants you the following rights:
Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT either in whole or in part; each copy should include all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA. Copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be distributed as a standalone product or included with your own product.
Commercial Use. You may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for commercial purposes. You may sell for profit and freely distribute scripts and/or compiled scripts that were created with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
|EULA: Python||https://www.python.org/download/releases/2.7/license/||(1) GPL-compatible doesn’t mean that we’re distributing Python under the GPL. All Python licenses, unlike the GPL, let you distribute a modified version without making your changes open source. The GPL-compatible licenses make it possible to combine Python with other software that is released under the GPL; the others don’t.|
|Mozilla Public License version 1.1||https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/MPL/1.1/||3.6. Distribution of Executable Versions.
You may distribute Covered Code in Executable form only if the requirements of Sections 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5 have been met for that Covered Code, and if You include a notice stating that the Source Code version of the Covered Code is available under the terms of this License, including a description of how and where You have fulfilled the obligations of Section 3.2. The notice must be conspicuously included in any notice in an Executable version, related documentation or collateral in which You describe recipients’ rights relating to the Covered Code. You may distribute the Executable version of Covered Code or ownership rights under a license of Your choice, which may contain terms different from this License, provided that You are in compliance with the terms of this License and that the license for the Executable version does not attempt to limit or alter the recipient’s rights in the Source Code version from the rights set forth in this License. If You distribute the Executable version under a different license You must make it absolutely clear that any terms which differ from this License are offered by You alone, not by the Initial Developer or any Contributor. You hereby agree to indemnify the Initial Developer and every Contributor for any liability incurred by the Initial Developer or such Contributor as a result of any such terms You offer.
The TAF AZURE Agent is made up of a number of components, each of which a licensed separately. These components are redistributed or used under their respective licenses, TestPro make no claim to their rights.
|TAFPro||TAF END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT|
|AspectJ||Mozilla Public License version 1.1|
|Commons CLI||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Commons Codec||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Commons Collections||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Commons DBCP||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Commons Email||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Commons IO||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Commons Logging||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Commons Pool||Apache License Version 2.0|
|EHCache||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Hibernate||GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1|
|ini4j||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Jasypt||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Java||Oracle Binary Code License Agreement for the Java SE Platform Products and JavaFX|
|Javassist||Mozilla Public License 1.1|
|Log4j||Apache License Version 2.0|
|slf4j||Copyright (c) 2004-2008 QOS.ch|
|Spring||Apache License Version 2.0|
|Spring Security||Apache License Version 2.0|
|SQL Server® Express||Microsoft® SQL Server® Express License Terms for Redistribution and Hosting||https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=29693|