TAFPro is a hybrid automated testing framework that combines elements of data-driven and keyword-driven frameworks.
- To improve efficiency and scalability.
- To reduce the test maintenance overhead.
- To provide a non-technical user interface for Business Users and Testers.
- To capture and leverage the domain knowledge of business users into a set of regression tests that can be executed in a repetition-based approach to test development and execution.
- Easing data handling challenges for data being used during testing.
- Minimising the impact of the framework on script development.
- Approaching test execution from a business perspective (as opposed to purely testing).
- Providing flexibility in data association and selection.